Let’s talk shop! Over the past 2-3 weeks I’ve noticed a few interesting things about the PDX real estate market:
- Properties are receiving more price reductions after not selling in the 1st week.
- Overall price of homes is holding strong. (No surprise.)
- We don’t have the extreme wave of offers typical for this time of year.
- But interest rates are at record lows…
- This is looking like an amazing opportunity for buyers!
- Is it that everyone is on vacation?
- Things are still selling, and now might be the perfect time to grab a property while people are asleep at the wheel!
- The summer slowdown may be coming early, but there are folks that still need to buy.
- When selling, perfect pricing is a must! More homes in the past few weeks are selling for at or even below list price than any time I have seen in 2016.
- Thinking about buying or selling? I encourage you to call me soon (503.781.9646 and firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out the best strategy for whichever side of the fence you are on!