Today’s the last day of school for Portland Public! Do you have a plan in place to entertain the bundles of energy that are your own kids? Some ideas:
- Legos @ the Library (Ages 5-11) (Free!)
- Kids Climb at the Portland Rock Gym (Ages 6-11)
- ZooLights at the Portland Zoo ($5 off admission if you ride the MAX)
- The Avalon Theatre & Wunderland (Nickel arcade + daytime movies for $3.50)
- Rollerskating at Oaks Park
- Hike the trails and visit the Wildlife Care Center at the Portland Audubon Society. Open 9-5 every day!
- Animating Life (LAIKA exhibit) at the Portland Art Museum
- Playground + duck watching at Laurelhurst Park (pictured)
- Sushi Chiyo Sushi Happy Hour in Hollywood (2-4:30 every day! The kids like picking from the conveyor belt.)
- Pip’s Original Doughnuts + Chai!
- Slappy Cakes (The kids like to cook their own pancakes on the table griddles.)
A big thanks to all our hard-working teachers + school staff! Hope you all have the best holiday break and see you in the new year!